Useful information on writing for publication:
- ' Writing for Publication: Rationale, Process and Pitfalls'
- Peter A. Witt, Texas A&M University
- ' Writing for Academic Publication'
- Brent Muirhead, Online Editor, USDLA Journal
- 'Rejection improves eventual impact of manuscripts' [Don't despair if you have a paper rejected! Make sure you learn from feedback.]
- Philip Ball, Nature News
- 'Writing for Publication'
- Monash University
- 'How to respond to a revise and resubmit'
Warwick University: - please visit the Student Research Portal for more information on how to do research, how to find funding, support and other resources available to Warwick students.
Information on undergraduate research funding opportunities at the University of Warwick on the IATL website.
Research Skills Development
Information on the development of student research skills using the Research Skill Development framework devised at The University of Adelaide.